POPCORN for Curbside Pickup / Takeout
CEC Theatres will be selling Family Size bags of popcorn for $15.00 (850 oz. - equals five large popcorns).
Saturday, June 13
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
How it works
Step 1. Follow the link below for your local theatre.
- Cinema West Theatre: Buy now!
- Clinton 8 Theatre: Buy now!
- Fort 8 Theatre: Buy now!
- Ottumwa 8 Theatre: Buy now!
- Westland Theatre: Buy now!
- Andover Cinema: Buy now!
- Bemidji Theatre: Buy now!
- Breckenridge 6 Theatre: Buy now!
- Mall Cinema 7 Theatre: Buy now!
- Marshall 6 Theatre: Buy now!
- Midway 9 Theatre: Buy now!
- Northwoods Cinema 10: Buy now!
- Virginia 6 Theatre: Buy now!
- Westridge Theatre: Buy now!
- Winona 7 Theatre: Buy now!
Step 2. Select your desired pickup time period and purchase the number of popcorn bags.
Step 3. Arrive at your local CEC Theatre during the time period selected along with your purchase confirmation. (If you forget your purchase confirmation, employees can retrieve your purchase information using the last four digits of your credit card.)
Questions? Please check out the frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CEC Theatres doing to keep customers safe and team members safe?
Like many others, we're taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventative measures we can take. We're also taking the following measures:
- Providing team members with face masks and gloves and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC
- Ensuring all customers wait in line at a safe distance or stay in their vehicle
Can I purchase popcorn at the theatre?
To minimize contact, we are only accepting online orders.
Can I get salt to go?
At this time, no. We do prepare each and every batch with salt.
Can I get butter on my popcorn?
To maintain quality and freshness, butter is not put on the popcorn.